Here's the update about the muffins, as promised! They turned out D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!!!
Below is the recipe if you'd like to try and make them yourselves!
Ruta's Chocolate-Chip Muffins
2.5 dl sugar
1 teaspoons vanilla sugar
50 g butter
1 dl yoghurt of any kind (I used simple vanilla)
3.5 dl flour (I used wheat flour)
2 teaspoons baking powder/soda
1 pinch salt
200 g light baking chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 175 C.
2. Whip egg, sugar and vanilla sugar until it's white and really puffy.
3. Melt the butter, add the yoghurt and add it to the egg-solution.
4. Mix flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and pour it in the egg-solution carefully.
5. Hack 2/3 of the chocolate to bits and add it to the batter.
6. Place the muffin forms on the muffin pan and fill the forms so that 3/4 is full.
7. Bake in the middle of the oven for around 10 minutes.
8. Hack the remaining chocolate to squares.
9. Take out the muffins and place the chocolate bits on top. Push them gently into the muffins.
10. Bake the muffins for another 10 minutes. Let them cool.